Re: New plank concept

Сергей,

I think the only way to implement something like this would be to keep the
current hide mode we have and to just make it look like this when it hides.
But then again I think it's not necessary.

Thanks for the idea and mockups, and I *would* be interested in seeing this
developed as some sort of third-party dock, but I don't think it fits with
our plans for the elementary dock.

Regards,
Cassidy James

--