Re: OpenGL performance with Gala

Hi again:

Sorry, I wanted to say "about 5-7 fps", not 20.

But I found the solution! I gave maximum priority (-20) to both X and
Gala, and now it works like a charm. If I only give priority to Gala
there's no change; if only give priority to X it has a little
improvement; but giving to both makes the game run smoothly.

--
Nos leemos
		         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)