Re: Hackfest update

I kinda took the lack of feedback as a lack of interest in moving along with this. In the light of that I moved on to dedicate my time to another conference project.

I can still dedicate time to this but so far not a single person has written me with a rough estimate for their travel expenses.

To even begin arranging this I will need the following information from interested attendees:

1) What will it cost to ship you back and forth on the example dates given in the original email.
2) Will you require sponsorship and if so then to what extent. Plane/train tickets, hotel or both.

--
David Nielsen