Re: [Elementary-translators] Midori has no translatable strings on Launchpad.

The problem about using Transifex is that we can't ensure the same
hierarchy of the translators teams and that would probably repercute on
having a different translation style being used on Midori.

I think the communication between teams is rapid and good, but I certanly
don't think that same applies to solving internal problems between members
of a same team. Nonetheless, I'm sure that in Transifex this will be worse
(I've used Transifex for the translation of several apps and it is quite
the experience I have had). But this problem is easy to adress to: as said
some time ago, we should form a team that be passively a member (with
administrator powers) of every team in case any Administrator of a team
becomes tyrannical; and also that team could be concerned of any problem
mentioned on the mailing lists.

I promise to write an e-mail later today to discuss this issue, Christian.
Hopefully, these changes will make our ecosystem a better and more sane
place to ensure the proper translation of the system and third parties'
applications that trust us to bring a fully localised experience to the
users.

Regards, Alfredo.