We need to improve control over the translation teams.

Hello,

Some people has stated that some translation teams have internal problems
and some teams' Administrators become inactive and therefore the team
becomes too (no new members and stuff).

Every problem we've had seem to converge to the very same cause: *a lack of
transparency of our community of translators*: when a translation team is
formed, no one but the administrator and the members know what actually
happens within the team.

The solution seems very clear to me:* we must create a council of
translators* in the form of a Launchpad.net team so that it be
Administrator of each *l10n team **too *(this is a very important remark,
the Council should never act unless there is a serious problem; the teams
would work as normally as always).

What do you think about it?

PS. I have already created the team:
https://launchpad.net/~elementary-l10n-council , however it will be deleted
if the we agree not to carry on this proposal.

Follow ups