Re: We need to improve control over the translation teams.

Ok guys. After a month or so, these are the results.

*Do you agree with the creation of the 'elementary Translators Council'?*

   - Yes, definitely: 9 (82%).
   - No, we should use Launchpad/Ubuntu teams for the localisation: 2 (18%).
   - No, the teams work fine as they currently are: 0 (0%).

I don't know what to say. Whilst the results indicate that we should go on
with the creation of the Council, only a few persons (11 to be more exact)
had voted.

What do you think guys?

Regards, Alfredo.