Re: Google Summer Of Code

About the root terminal Icon bug, I don't know how to fix it and nobody
told me it wasn't possible. :-)
It would be nice to have it fixed though.

About GSoC, great idea we will get more attention and more attention mean
more users & dev's.

Teemperor: all our irc talks are documented for eternity (logs are being
indexed by Google I think).
And sorry I couldn't think of a clever joke either :-)
*pets teemperor*

Akshay Shekher
<voldyman>