Re: The future of appcenter

Why should we "waste" time on building an API for it if we could just build
the database with couchbase (which is very scalable as well) and just use
those ones, they are there, we just need to prepare the queries (if needed)
I could help setting up everything.

http://www.couchbase.com/docs/couchbase-manual-2.0/couchbase-views-querying-rest-api.html
here
you can see an example, the APIs are generated automatically. I can set up
the infrastracture, define the DB with someone and just make some tests :)