Re: cmake, vala and internationalization

Merged, thank you Sergio!

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Sergio Costas <rastersoft@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Victor!

Yes, it works fine. You can merge it.

Thanks!

El 23/03/13 20:29, Victor Eduardo escribió:
 Hi Sergio,

 Thank you for the patch!

I've applied it to a separate branch for testing purposes, and it has
 worked well so far. You can find that branch here:
lp:~elementary-apps/+junk/cmake-modules-translations-patch<https://code.launchpad.net/~elementary-apps/+junk/cmake-modules-translations-patch>

I have been testing the module during this week. I've also added a revision that simplifies things a bit, and it works perfectly here. Could you please test it and tell me if it works for you as well? I just want to make sure I
 have not introduced any regressions.

Anyway, I should be merging your changes soon. Thank you again for your
 work.

 Regards,
 Victor.