Re: Launchpad App Translations

Launchpad translation service thing goes into your po directory, and reads
the .pot file .

Than it generates online the needed .po packages, and you can configure an
export branch. In the export branch the translations come back into the po
directory, now as e.g de.po , es.po, etc.

After you have the translations, you can build your package, and your
application should use the translations. Please give us a link to your
branch to help you more. Thanks.