Re: Weird string in Noise Translations

Ok, I understand. It's indeed a very complicated string; it's anything but
trivial.

Personally, I think that all those articles should be kept, I mean, if you
are using a French localised system, chances are that you listen to The
Beatles or bands that are not French at all. In my case, for Catalan, I
think I will keep the original string and add local articles.

Thanks for the clarification, Corentin.

Regards, Alfredo.