Beta2 review from Dedoimedo

Folks,

Do a quick search for elementary OS on Google and second link should be
dedoimedo's review for Luna Beta2.  I'd highly recommend a read.  You can't
control what other's write and some of their points may be wrong/unfair
(some completely miss the point in my opinion).  In any case, it's good to
stop and see where they have a valid point.  Criticism helps you improve.
 It may be good to reach out to them to educate or communicate how some of
the issues will be addressed.  That review isn't really good press and
is prominently displayed by Google.
Cheers

ttosttos