Re: Moving Away From Ubuntu

I basically wanted to say what Christian said, but I see your point as well.

While neither us nor Ubuntu seem to want to align with the full GNOME stack any longer, we are a little bit closer as far as Gtk/Vala/Mutter/Clutter/etc.

There does seem to be some concerns about stuff like SystemD, Wayland, etc and what our full future stack may be. So I think we should definitely keep our minds open.

That said, I'm not sure the best approach is to just throw out tons of packages and see what sticks. It might be better to discuss exactly what our ideal stack consists of and then re-evaluate who offers what is closest to that.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré