Re: Fixin' Files

Better late than never, isn't it?

Files linked against Electric Fence:
https://code.launchpad.net/~junrrein/pantheon-files/files-electricfence/

Files linked against Duma (fork of Electric Fence):
https://code.launchpad.net/~junrrein/pantheon-files/files-duma

The first one doesn't seem to load Electric Fence on execution
running. I can get efence to load dynamically (for any executable) by
running "export LD_PRELOAD=libefence.so.0.0".

Unfortunately, none of them seem to be useful. They make Files
segfault on startup the first time something from Gtk (or GLib?) is
called. I hope you find this useful anyway!

What do you think about using Valgrind (via the Valkirye GUI)?