Re: about TDD (Test Driven Development)

Sergey,

Autopilot and Unit tests are not the same thing.
In fact, from the same Autopilot documentation:

""
Autopilot exists at the apex of the “testing pyramid”. It is designed to
test high-level functionality, and complement a solid base of unit and
integration tests. *Using autopilot is not a substitute for testing your
application with unit and integration tests!*. Autopilot is a very capable
tool for testing high-level feature functionality. It is not an appropriate
tool for testing low-level implementation details.
""

also we're not talking on mere theory or philosophy; we posted real code,
examples and documentation; also real-life experience. This is a sane
discussion.

BR,

Daniele