This might be a farewell

Hey guys,

As some (if not most) of you already noticed, I don't frequently do
elementary-related development or even show up on IRC anymore. I find
myself more and more out of the loop as time passes, which renders me
unable to fulfill my self-proclaimed role of OS architect.

Besides, I feel that my job here is done.[1] The project doesn't truly need
on me anymore, since I have passed on most of the "unique"
knowledge/experience I possessed, and elementary already has people who
know any specific area way better than I do anyway.

Finally, turns out it's some boring to be a guru. I do miss the personal
growth, the process of discovering and mastering the subject and learning
to solve new kinds of problems.

Thus I'm diverting my efforts to where they're more sorely needed, and
diving into other fields of IT which I haven't yet mastered.

Also, I figured I'll be looking for opportunities of full-time employment
in a year's time or so, and I can already imagine myself saying "...and I
spent a few years in open-source development, but I have no evidence to
back that statement whatsoever. Also I have no formal reports on the
quality of my work." So, while the memory of my past deeds is still fresh
(more or less), anything that might prevent the above scenario is greatly
appreciated.

Yours faithfully,
Proud Contributor @ elementary

[1] Okay, there's still a couple of things I want to influence, but they're
mostly design-related, like FIX SWITCHING BETWEEN THE WINDOWS OF THE SAME
APP VIA PLANK FOR DANRABBITS SAKE!!!

Follow ups