Maya and EDS

Hey guys,

I'm girvo, you might have caught me in IRC a few times. Just wanted to send a quick email regarding Maya.

I had a chat yesterday to some guys in IRC regarding data-sync for it. I've actually got a really old branch I wrote (6 months now!) where I started to get CardDAV sync up and running, and was thinking of picking it up again (Maya needs some TLC, and I'm keen to give it to her!)

Poking around through the code currently I can see that Evolution Data Server has started to be ported to it. What I wanted to know was who started that (I don't know how to work Bazaar. Git is my baby), and how far did they get? I'd love to pick their brains, see if that's a better way to go :)

Cheers
Josh Girvin [girvo]