Re: Sample contractor client

Does this require libgranite2? I'm getting this compilation error:

contractor-cli-granite.vala:47.33-47.88: error: The name
`get_contracts_for_files' does not exist in the context of
`Granite.Services.ContractorProxy'
                var contracts =
Granite.Services.ContractorProxy.get_contracts_for_files (files);

Also, the compile line in the comments section at the top of the file uses
the wrong file name.