Gtk 3.12

Hey everyone,

After a lot of discussion, and I think with most of your support and
excitement, and with the hard work from Rico and others from the GNOME 3
Staging team (Thanks everyone!) it looks like we can plan to ship Gtk 3.12
in Isis.

We'll soon be copying over the latest development versions available to us
(I believe that's 3.11.5). That means GtkPopover and all the awesome fixes
to GtkHeaderBar.

If your app is using Granite.Popover, I suggest you take the time to work
on moving to GtkPopover. Once again, upstream has asked that we please
report any issues we find while migrating.

Thanks everyone and happy hacking!

--
Best Regards,

Daniel Foré