Re: Google Summer of Code Ideas

Great application everyone,

I made a number of textual refinements to the GSOC text, hopefully
beneficial! Someone with edit capability could pull them in the text
(if the GSOC-related people agree).

I haven't gone through the ideas yet. I will try to do it tonight and
work on a "snapshots/time-machine" section as well (and RFC!).

Good luck!
Nikos