Re: Getting Started With Vala

Unfortunately, vala isn't a very easy language to get started with, and I
haven't found any awesome, comprehensive resources. Personally, I couldn't
figure it out until I learned C. I have quite a bit of programming
experience and I really like helping people, so fire off an email if you
have any specific problems or questions. Otherwise, I recommend the vala
Google plus community. There's also a mailing list.