Re: Getting Started With Vala

I beg to disagree, vala has great material - especially The Vala Tutorial
and Valadoc. However, for people with little to no programming background,
picking it up can be complicated as it wasn't really meant as a
first-language.

Having said that, what I recommend to Harris is to start off with something
simpler like Python and when you're feeling more confident try The Vala
Tutorial again.

Have fun and good luck,
David "Munchor" Gomes