elementary-translators team mailing list archive

Re: Application Names and Internationalization

Thanks for the comments. We'll take that into account. My idea was more focused on avoiding problems with the devs regarding the usage of a localised (and, thus, different) name for the apps bundled with the OS. As far as I have understood this won't be an issue. Thanks guys!

Félix Brezo