enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #235409]: remove samba4 and associated files

Question #235409 on samba4 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba4/+question/235409

Connor David posted a new comment:
Our baby bunny rabbit is a Holland Lop and is 5 months old. He is
unneutered and skiddish. But he does warm up to you and let you pet and
hold him after awhile of letting him trust you. He’s a good bun. We
named him Oreo but now need to find a good home for him because we’re
moving. Vet was very high for him so he is $80, hope that’s ok. Thank
you for understanding and can’t wait to see him in a good home!

https://salebunnies.com/

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for samba4 in Ubuntu.