enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #707397]: event app

New question #707397 on samba4 in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba4/+question/707397

Welcome to Eventify, the ultimate event planning software and conference app. Say goodbye to stress and hello to success with this powerful event app, simplifying the entire process from start to finish, be it a corporate conference or meetings.Revolutionize event planning with our apps for networking and apps for conference, taking your events to the next level through seamless coordination and management on our event planning platform. https://eventify.io/event-app/

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for samba4 in Ubuntu.