enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: Sketch

Bolesław,

Great initiative. Looks neat.
From: enterprise-ubuntu-bounces+atul.jha=csscorp.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [enterprise-ubuntu-bounces+atul.jha=csscorp.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Bolesław Tokarski [boleslaw.tokarski@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:28 PM
To: enterprise-ubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Enterprise-ubuntu] Sketch

Hello,

I started to sketch the documentation required for our wiki. What I did
so far is here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Enterprise/Sketch

This is just a layout for now. Let's discuss the structure, layout and
coverage of the topics. I do not think even the sketch is complete.
Please add your topics.

It might turn out that a single document is too large to browse and read
easily. Also, we can use pages provided by other people. For example,
there is a separate wiki for Citrix Receiver:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CitrixICAClientHowTo - it might be
better to correct specific pages than to re-write them under our page.

What are your ideas of presenting the content?

On the article coverage, I can give content to Auth/SSSD Auth/LDAP+Krb5,
a couple of notes for Auth/Likewise CM/CFEngine3 Package/auto-upgrades
Services/Firewall Autoinstall/Preseeding Email/Exchange Other/SunJava6
Other/MSTTF Other/Adobe* Remote/Citrix. Do we have competences in the
group to fill the rest of it? Did I miss any points?

I hope to get your opinions/feedback on this before proceeding.

Cheers,
Ballock