enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Our 'handbook' should be published on help.ubuntu.com instead of wiki.ubuntu.com

Hello everyone

I realised that our 'handbook' on 'Ubuntu in the enterprise' would be in
the wrong place when published on https://wiki.ubuntu.com.

I checked with the Ubuntu documentation team on irc [1]. A member
confirmed that "wiki.ubuntu.com is for Ubuntu development;
help.ubuntu.com/community/ is for user/sysadmin help, how-to's, and
documentation that anyone can contribute to". So help.ubuntu.com would be
the better place for our project to publish.

I suggest that we keep planning the guide on the enterprise wiki, discuss
our needs with the documentation team and publish on help.ubuntu.com.
To track things to discuss with the documentation team a created a section
on our Wiki [2].

Regards,
Michael

[1] http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2012/11/16/%23ubuntu-doc.html