enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Antwort: Re: Antwort: Sketch

Hello

> Although I do not yet have a slightest idea on the main page,

For the moment the mainpage of the Handbook could be on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Enterprise/Handbook/ and contain a short
introduction or a least the generated TOC of all topics.

> The Handbook... I do not know if it is good or bad to nest the topics
> under another layer.

I would absolutely suggest to nest topics. It's much cleaner.

> Awesome. Can we add this to wiki's page templates?

Seems possible. We should use templates and snippets from the beginning.
This prevents the pain of of updating things afterwards on different
places.

Has anybody on the list experience with the moinmoin wiki and could give
us some advice/assistance?
For the beginning template help is on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpOnTemplates
Overall help is here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpForUsers

> In Tieto we used the following template for Trac. Just the fact that
> there was a template gave us higher quality on people's feedback as they

> knew what they should include in the page.

Good point. I have added those sections to the assessment part.
Would be nice if this could be made collapsable.

> Or at least provide a question mark in addition to works/doesn't work so

> that people who tested it know they can contribute at least to the
table.

No icon for this available ;-(
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax#Smileys_and_Icons

Cheers,