enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: UDS 13.05

Hello,

I created a blueprint for that:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/ubuntu-enterprise-roundtable-s

We're waiting for approval, but the session (if approved) should happen
during the next 3 days (the UDS takes place online on 14-16 May 2013
from 2pm-8pm UTC).

Cheers,
Ballock