enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: Authentication in Ubuntu

Hello,

I'd like to use the thread at the ubuntu-devel-discuss as the single point
of feedback, so @David, could you please send your feedback to that list
too?

For the wiki, I think it should work, there's no special permissions
required. I had none, so I think none is required aside for the Launchpad
account.

Cheers,
Ballock