enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: End mailing list?

Hi,

I agree with David, this list is not very active and most things works really well out of the box today.

There are a few areas where there is room for improvement for Enterprise customers with Microsoft dominated infrastructure:

Lync (Skype for Business) - Pidgin SIPE plugin

Office365 integration - Thunderbird and notifications in Unity/Gnome

ActiveDirectory integration - SSSD works really well but perhaps setup and configuration can be made easier with a tool?

Perhaps we can find another way to get some attention for these tools, this list have not been very successful ;)

Best Regards

Ove