epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #206412]: How to VNC a client's login screen (KDM, GDM, LoghtDM, etc.)?

Question #206412 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/206412

Olivier Korn posted a new comment:
This was indeed the problem. Thank you for your help and your kindness.

Wouldn't it be possible to mark each package as mutually exclusive of
the other? This way, it won't be possible to install both of them?

I can't remember having installed the serveur (nor the client) on
Edubuntu 12.04. Were they both installed by default?

Eventually, was this documented somewhere? Maybe the script itself could
output a warning for us to have something to read in client logs.

Thank you very much, anyway.

(For my records: to install properly epoptes-client means also to uninstall properly epoptes).

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.