Mesh to FEniCS

I need some help. I am looking at two different initial meshers: CUBIT and a
fancy industrial mesher from Simmetrix. The latter is completely automatic,
but gives you a tet-mesh. The test case I want to build is some funky
geometry in a flow field and then letting Navier-Stokes loose on it. Before
I spent time translating their mesh descriptions to the FEniCS mesh, the
question I have is, what could possibly go wrong with these two meshers that
I should know about before investing time into the adaptation.

Theo

Follow ups