Re: Web page

Anders wrote:

> ok, let's get started immediately...
>
> Unless there is a strong preference for MoinMoin over MediaWiki,
> we can just start editing our existing Wiki at
>
>     http://www.fenics.org/wiki/
>
> Once we're happy, we can just map the address over to the main
> page http://www.fenics.org/.
>
> /Anders

Could we enable file uploads for the Wiki? Also, related to that, perhaps
it might be a good idea to create two classes of users, class 1
(authorized) which has the ability to edit everywhere (and upload files
etc.), and which needs specific authorization, and class 2 (default, i.e.
everyone) which has the ability to edit only some pages.

  Johan