Re: New proposed project: FEniCS Apps

Yes, this is natural. I am all in favour of including Unicorn among the
fenics-apps, as you describe. But at the same time, I also think it is
important to keep Unicorn as a FEniCS project in itself, since it is the
only project aiming at realizing the FEniCS vision in the direction of
mathematical modeling (turbulent/laminar compressible/incompressible flow,
fsi, etc. as one solver).

/Johan