Re: Development code management

Harish Narayanan wrote:
Andy Ray Terrel wrote:
Thinking about FEniCS-Apps, both services allow project managers to
maintain the projects themselves a bit more.  That is they can add
people, wiki's, and bugtracking easily.  The one feature I like about
Launchpad is that you can specify things in a superproject.  This
seems like a natural way to link all the projects and then have the
fenics.org wiki point the whole project.  I don't think there is a
mailing list option on bitbucket but if those keep getting managed on
fenics.org then it is a moot point.

So I'm more in favor of  up for Launchpad only because it give each
project manager a bit more control, but who knows they may like me
pestering them about copyrights and updating the wiki.

I don't see where launchpad offers support for project wikis. Maybe I
need to own a project on it to have the option of creating one?

I don't believe that it supports wikis.

Garth

Harish