Re: Development model

On Sunday October 30 2011 22:23:42 Ridgway Scott wrote:
> Maybe we should talk about Andy's comments at the FEniCS meeting
> this week in Lubbock.

That would be great. But unfortunately not all of us will be there, me
included.

I would also appreciate a bit more details about the nature and content of
such claims. Obviously it is not very tempting to stand out and raise such
claims directly on a list, but it is difficult to do anything about it if that
is not done.

Johan