Re: web server problem

You mean this is a local issue?

I still don't see why the service should be disrupted. The new DNS was
started by the new provider and I didn't tell the old to stop. Both
point to the same server.

Anyway, it's working for me now (in Sweden), both fenicsproject.org
and fenicsproject.com (which is one of a range of new addresses that I
have registered just in case).

Can people from various locations report whether things are working?

Something that's still not working is fenicsproject.org (without the
www) but I think that's something we (i.e. Harish) need to configure
locally.