Re: web server problem

On 11/9/11 5:26 PM, Anders Logg wrote:
You mean this is a local issue?

I still don't see why the service should be disrupted. The new DNS was
started by the new provider and I didn't tell the old to stop. Both
point to the same server.

Anyway, it's working for me now (in Sweden), both fenicsproject.org
and fenicsproject.com (which is one of a range of new addresses that I
have registered just in case).

Can people from various locations report whether things are working?

Norway: www.fenicsproject.foo working; fenicsproject.foo not working.
U.S.A.: www.fenicsproject.foo working; fenicsproject.foo not working.

Something that's still not working is fenicsproject.org (without the
www) but I think that's something we (i.e. Harish) need to configure
locally.

What I will configure locally is to get (www.)fenicsproject.foo/bar to redirect to fenicsproject.org/bar . But the actual act of getting fenicsproject.foo to point to the server is still not working. That may or may not sort itself out on its own in time.

Harish