Re: web server problem

That was supposed to be
"Both www.fenicsproject.org and just fenicsproject.org are working for me"
not "Bother www.fenicsproject.org ..."  Sorry!

On 11/09/2011 12:59 PM, Douglas Arnold wrote:
Bother www.fenicsproject.org and just fenicsproject.org are working for me
now. (BTW, sorry for the typo in my first note about this where
I accidentally mentioned www.fenics.org. I of course was referring
to www.fenicsproject.org.)

On 11/09/2011 10:26 AM, Anders Logg wrote:
You mean this is a local issue?

I still don't see why the service should be disrupted. The new DNS was
started by the new provider and I didn't tell the old to stop. Both
point to the same server.

Anyway, it's working for me now (in Sweden), both fenicsproject.org
and fenicsproject.com (which is one of a range of new addresses that I
have registered just in case).

Can people from various locations report whether things are working?

Something that's still not working is fenicsproject.org (without the
www) but I think that's something we (i.e. Harish) need to configure
locally.