Re: Mail from launchpad

On 27 June 2012 13:39, Joachim Berdal Haga <jobh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That's one impressive filter! :) I may steal it if the proposal isn't
> accepted.
>
> It also nicely illustrates that it would be much easier to filter if all
> mail was sent to the appropriate lists.

I don't think that it's good to send all mail to the lists. A feature
of the move to Launchpad has been that the mailing lists are not
jammed with all sorts of messages (changeset messages, questions, bug
reports, . . . ) which then get lost. The mailing lists are for
discussion and announcements.

Garth