Re: Cleanup of repositories

Which solution is that? :)

I just checked the lp:ffc repo, we have 58 MB in ffc/test/, 46 of which is
.h files, 2.6 MB .json files, 1.8 MB .out files.

But the .bzr directory is only 44 MB, so I guess the compression ratio is
pretty good for the generated code (most of it doesn't change much).

If we archived the current ffc repository for archeologists, and stripped
old generated code references but kept adding new references, there would
be little to gain.

There are some MB to gain by reducing the size of the P5tet element code,
if someone feels up for the task :)

The biggest gain would come from making a more careful selection of
references, as there's a lot of duplication here (and still far from
perfect coverage). In particular, generating element code shareable between
forms like I did with sfc would give a massive reduction in total .h size
here.

Martin