firmware-testing-team team mailing list archive

fwts: recent changes.

Hi there,

Just a minor change this week to fix some build errors with the
new Oneiric gcc and a segmentation fault when running the
'syntaxcheck' test against tables that don't disassemble
correctly (LP: #805980).  We discovered this bug while processing
the raw BIOS data captured from 6700 kernel related bugs in
launchpad) - so it's now had a thorough round of testing!

Development PPA, containing these fixes now at V0.23.10
https://launchpad.net/~firmware-testing-team/+archive/ppa-fwts-devel

Stable PPA, containing these fixes now at V0.22.19
https://launchpad.net/~firmware-testing-team/+archive/ppa-fwts-stable

That's about it.  Watch this space as I hope to write up each test in
fwts
and push these out via this list.

Colin