firmware-testing-team team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Re: Using FWTS for Certification

On 06/11/12 16:32, Colin Ian King wrote:
Hi Brendan,

Apologies that I couldn't make it to UDS and talk to you face-to-face. I recall at UDS you said that the main issue was with with the suspend/resume tests producing false positives for you.

Can you remind me of the kind of issues you saw so I can see if I can implement a workable solution?

Thanks

Colin

Hi Colin,

Because of some problems we had with logging the full output of the FWTS run (now resolved) we currently have little information on what the false positives were. We'll be gathering them as we go along and feeding them back to the FWTS team, so I'll be in touch again shortly.

Thanks,