folding-at-home team mailing list archive

Server 171.64.65.56 problems

Projects Administrator Kasson is on top of this, but if you are missing
credits for WUs uploaded to this server, here's what happened between
sometime Saturday and Sunday mid-day PST. Regardless of the fact that
this was a server issue, it looks like Project 2677 had most if not all
the WUs that were affected.

Dan