Deploying OpenStack from trunk packages w/ Fuel

Hi guys,

I have 2 customers who are interested in using Fuel to deploy OpenStack
from trunk packages. Can you explain me what it would take (technically) to:

   - A) Do it "true way" - Build an ISO for Fuel master using trunk
   packages (latest OpenStack release supported by Fuel) and Fuel (from "open"
   sources only, not using any MOS images from mirantis.com)
   - B) Do it "hack way" - Install MOS from mirantis.com ISO and then
   substitute packages w/ trunk
   - C) Something else - maybe i'm inventing wrong approaches :)

I'm also looking for advice on how generally feasible any approach is,
given the end goal to be a working OpenStack cloud

Thanks in advance,

---
Regards,
Dmitriy