Re: Code review and testing needed: HAProxy related manifests refactoring

1 - this is not a typo, this bug prevents the rest of the fix from
finishing deployment, so a fix had to be included for the whole patch to
remain testable. The primary bug makes Ceilometer deployment unreliable, so
the're is not much point in separating the fixes.

2 - I had an iso build kicked off in MNV yesterday, I can share it when I
get to the office. In addition to this patch, patched haproxy packages are
required to build an ISO, there's OSCI build link in Jira.

-DmitryB