From:  Vladimir Kuklin <vkuklin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 7:33 AM
To:  David Easter <deaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  Mike Scherbakov <mscherbakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Anastasia Urlapova
<aurlapova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Vitaly Kramskikh <vkramskikh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julia
Aranovich <jkirnosova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roman Alekseenkov
<ralekseenkov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nikolay Markov <nmarkov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Vladimir
Sharshov <vsharshov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bogdan Dudko <bdudko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Meg
McRoberts <mmcroberts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "fuel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<fuel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: Maximum number of controllers & adding controllers

If you redeploy the whole environment after controller is added, that should
work, but it looks really weird and takes a lot of time. Currently it is
constrained by our orchestration finite-state-machine that marks node as
ready after the deployment and does not redeploy it after cluster is
changed. We are going to make it 200% more flexible in the future releases,
thus allowing us to do real lifecycle management including massive cluster
transformation and even upgrades of major OpenStack releases.