Re: Nodes discovering mechanism in nailgun (nailgun agent)

Vladimir,

I might be wrong, but I heard directly from Devananda that Ironic don't
plan to have Discovery as a part of it's scope. Things might have changed
since then (it was at HK summit), but general idea was that Ironic won't
serve as hosts directory or CMDB, and nodes will be enrolled to it from
some external source.

However, I think it is natural that discovery capabilities should be
supported by a unified agent used by Ironic and hypothetical Discovery
service (e.g. Nailgun).

--
Best regards,
Oleg