Re: Feature freeze

Vladimir,
I'd like to know the following then:

   1. What changes are gonna be introduced, what packages are being
   updated? What are the benefits from a user and internal maintenance
   perspective for having this version of Ubuntu? (I know I sound silly, and I
   obviously with on having newer Ubuntu, but it's late.... )
   2. Was it tested with Icehouse packages and manifests
   3. Will it affect anyhow networking stack, i.e. what about
   kernel/openvswitch ?
   4. Are there any risks not mentioned above?

Overall it sounds pretty risky even if we want it so much. If all can be
QAed in a day and can easily be reverted in case of discovered regressions
in next couple of weeks, then it can be an exception...

--
Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen